Travelling Alone To Dali

 During the summer vacation two years ago, I was a recent high school graduate and made a decision to start traveling alone. From Chengdu to Dali.

 Because the Erhai Lake in Dali is very beautiful and the lake is only about 140 kilometers a week, I decided to rent a battery car to go around Erhai Lake. I made a plan around the lake and followed the points on the map to visit one by one. 




I pre-booked a hotel in the Shuanglang which is a village beside of Erhai Lake because 140 km is too long to walk, so I need to set up a place for the night in the middle of the road.



All in all, Dali is a place worth traveling to, and I also feel the pleasure of traveling alone. If I have the chance, I will persuade my friends to start a "solo" trip.


Comments

Popular Posts