Personal Preference - Visiting Chengdu Art Museum

    I personally have a hobby of visiting art museums, no matter I go out for traveling or business trips, I will go to the local art museums, and I will also make a special trip to see the exhibitions of some of my favorite artists. From the initial walk around, to later slowly have some resonance and gain.

  Although my major is not art, I still enjoy visiting art museums. The collections of each art museum are different and varied, and visiting an art museum can help me further develop my aesthetic qualities. 

  More importantly, each piece of artwork has a reason and inspiration behind its creation, and the background of the era behind it is very fascinating. The story of what the author went through during the creation of the artwork is hidden behind each piece of artwork. The artwork is like a hyperlink, clicking on it reveals a lot of interesting stories, and reading this information gives me a deeper perspective on things.



I especially like to visit Chengdu Art Museum, especially the theme exhibition "Time Gravity" in 2023, the paintings in it are very visual impact and aesthetic, I strongly recommend you to go to the exhibition. And these photos were all shotted by me during my visit to the exhibition.


Comments

Popular Posts